Is this you?
With customers like EasyJet, E.ON and Porsche; which accounts will you manage?
Want to become a certified expert in Microsoft, Sophos and Palo Alto?
Are you a positive self-starter with a winning mentality?
Do you build strong relationships easily and have a customer-centric approach to work?
What’s in it for you?
- £30k base salary with uncapped commission (£45k OTE)
- 121 sales coaching and training
- Receive various technology certifications: if you want to sell it, you have to be certified in it.
- Opportunity to progress into senior Account Manager position within 2 years.
What will you be doing?
- Proactively manage, upsell and cross-sell to 200 customers to retain and grow revenues across all accounts.
- Manage renewals, deal with all inbound enquiries and support field-based Account Managers.
- Through outbound calling and emails, build strong relationships with your accounts in order to identify new business opportunities.
- Achieve a sales target of £10k margin per month, meet contact KPIs and provide monthly reports to sales management.
Who is your new company?
Your new company boasts exceptional technical care for over 400 clients including Vodafone, Porsche and EasyJet. This technical care looks like managed IT services, unified communications, cloud, security and network expertise. This is certified through the company’s official partners Microsoft, RedHat, Sophos, Dell and Palo Alto. They primarily serve the public, enterprise, charity and education sectors. This company is composed of three successful technology businesses that merged in 2021 with over 30 years of expertise.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Account Manager role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.