You’ll never get an opportunity like this again.
Do you want to sell cutting-edge technology to companies like Nike, Pepsi, KFC and PrettyLittleThing?
Do you want to join a business that is doubling in size year on year?
Do you want to become an AI decision intelligence expert?
Are you curious, creative and adaptable?
With the prospect of joining a company that has recently received $75m of funding, the opportunity in front of you is enormous. Read on to find out why.
Is this you?
Are you open, responsible, driven, curious and smart? If so, let’s have a conversation.
Experience can prove you have these attributes, but you don’t need experience.
What’s in it for you?
If the opening lines don’t convince you, then I don’t know what else will. But, just in case, have a look at the other perks included for a Business Development Representative at this company:
- Base salary of £26-28k with uncapped commission (£12k OTE).
- Share options, pension and generous holiday entitlement.
- Open communication channels, flat hierarchy and a truly collaborative style.
- Regular team days and social activities.
- Opportunity to directly influence and contribute to early success in entering the US market.
What will you be doing?
Yes, much is required in order to enjoy the benefits of working for such a company. As a Business Development Representative, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Identify and develop opportunities for the sales team through articulating the value proposition.
- 90% of your role will be creative outbound prospecting working on highly targeted accounts and 10% of your role will be qualifying inbound leads.
- Research prospective customers before engaging via phone, email and social channels.
- Set up introductory calls with decision-makers that will likely become qualified opportunities for the sales team.
Who is the company?
With customers including Nike, PepsiCo, KFC and PrettyLittleThing, and being in the top 10 best technology companies to work for 2021, you can see why this company has been named a Gartner ‘Cool Vendor’ for AI in retail. This company is a Decision Intelligence company that helps organisations to use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. This AI collects, analyses and presents data in a digestible way that optimises business performance. With AI, data science and decision intelligence at the forefront of revolutionising the business world, as was said at the beginning…
…you’ll never get an opportunity like this again.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Business Development Representative role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.