Who is your new company?
Your new SaaS company has created an AI-powered time tracking and planning tool. The product tracks time, projects and teams giving customers a holistic view of their activities, budgets and performance. Their target market is consultants, agencies, freelancers, remote teams and accountants of all shapes and sizes; what a huge market! Established in 2013, your new company is looking to add to their Business Development team in order to continue growing their already 5000 strong client base. In order to fulfil their mission of becoming the world’s biggest tech company, they’re looking to find 2 exceptional business development representatives to help sell software to their global audience.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
- Using a multi-touch approach of calling, video, social and email, you will understand prospects’ pains so you can effectively pitch your unique value proposition in order to solve their challenges.
- Hitting and exceeding targets on a weekly basis around qualifying and organising high quality meetings for the company’s Account Executives to help hit their targets.
- Planning your week for success and effectively managing your day to day work to exceed your weekly & monthly goals consistently.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the time tracking software and the broader market for similar technologies.
- Contributing to and influencing the sales process to determine how the future sales team can scale in the near future.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- A resilient & positive mindset.
- Be driven, ambitious and results-oriented.
- A desire to lead by example.
- Be personable, friendly, informal and fun; having empathy and emotional intelligence.
- A love of talking with and caring for people; having a capacity and determination to treat customers the way you’d want to be treated.
- 1+ year as an SDR/BDR in a SaaS business.
- A “call-1st” approach, regularly making 60+ calls a day.
- Preferable experience prospecting & reaching out to CxOs or C-suite level.
- Expertise in qualification & objection handling.
- Familiar with technology similar to Outreach, Hubspot & Refract, and running outbound sequences.
- Excellent English speaking & writing skills.
- Collaborated effectively with Account Executives.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission (£12-15k OTE)
- Demonstrate excellence and they will fast track your career
- Flexible vacation policy
- Complete remote working
- At least yearly visits to the HQ in Oslo; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and Europe’s best coffee
- MacBooks are the standard; the company are willing to provide whatever equipment helps you get your job done
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.