Is this you?
Want to become a marketing tech, data and automation expert?
Are you fascinated with the art of sales and looking to refine your skills so you can quickly progress to an Account Executive?
Are you a hustler who is willing to pick up the phone to hit targets?
What’s in it for you?
- Generous base salary of £40-60k with uncapped commission.
- 100% remote with autonomy (no micro-managers here).
- Crush your targets = fast track progression.
- Paid vacation and holidays, home office allowance, birthday off, paid training & education, and commitment to YOUR growth.
What will you be doing?
As a stellar Business Development Representative, you will:
- Ask targeted companies on a first date by initiating communication via cold and warm calls, email and social media outreach.
- Be the wing person for the Account Executives by booking appointments from the opportunities (1st dates) you’ve created.
- Drink the #teamworkmakesthedreamwork coffee. Develop strong relationships with internal teams and collaborate with them to influence marketing collateral such as case studies, demo videos, etc.
- Be a Ninja at strategically and effectively prospecting for new business, maximising existing relationships, and setting volume targets.
Who is the company?
Your new company are the mechanics of marketing automation, marketing operations and data consultancy. They take a look under the hood and help their customers fine-tune and fully utilise their marketing software engines such as Marketo, Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua and Salesforce. By providing expert guidance and data-driven results, they enhance their customer’s marketing and sales machine so they can increase revenue. While consistently achieving an NPS score of 85 over the past three years, this company takes care of its employees and customers.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Business Development Representative role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.