Is this you?
Do you want to be a founding member of the BDR team in the US?
Do you want to introduce a solution that boasts 5000 clients into the US market?
Are you caring, positive, ambitious and fearless?
Have you been an SDR/BDR in a SaaS business?
What’s in it for you?
- $45k+ base salary with uncapped commission ($20k OTE).
- If you demonstrate excellence, your career will be fastracked.
- Flexible vacation policy, remote working, flexible working hours.
- At least yearly visits to the HQ in Oslo; with awesome lunch, drinks, snacks and Europe’s best coffee.
- MacBooks are the standard; the company are willing to provide whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
- Using a multi-touch approach of calling, video, social and email, you will understand prospects’ pains so you can effectively pitch your unique value proposition in order to solve their challenges.
- Hitting and exceeding targets on a weekly and monthly basis around qualifying and organising high quality meetings for the company’s Account Executives to help hit their targets.
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of the time tracking software and the broader market for similar technologies.
Who is your new company?
Your new SaaS company has created an AI-powered time tracking and planning tool that supports over 5000 clients including Grant Thornton, Hasan & Co and the City of Boston. The product tracks time, projects and teams giving customers a holistic view of their activities, budgets and performance. Their target market is consultants, agencies, freelancers, remote teams and accountants of all shapes and sizes; what a huge market! Established in 2013, this Norwegian company is expanding internationally in order to fulfil their mission of becoming the world’s biggest tech company.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.