Salary: £25k plus commission
We are recruiting for a B2B Customer Acquisition Executive in Newcastle. You will engage with business owners and decision makers to convert them and drive the outbound sales strategy. We are looking for a personable and driven sales professional to turn leads into clients and attract new clients.
Your New Company
You will join a customer centric software company that specialised in health and safety and incident management. They are passionate problem solvers, with a mission to help people become safer at work. You will join a collaborative organisation that cares about their employees and their career progression.
Your New Role
The customer acquisition role is a key part of the sales strategy and you will be at the forefront of helping your team achieve its weekly, monthly, and yearly KPIs. The successful person will source, nurture and close sales opportunities to meet KPIs. You will work closely with your colleagues in the sales and marketing teams to achieve joint objectives, and ensure customer acquisition.
- Deliver on challenging sales targets
- Onboard customers as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Maintain and update daily, weekly, and monthly work lists to ensure you are communicating with all accounts at appropriate levels.
- Interact with ‘self-serve’ customers and provide sign up support for them.
- Debrief the team on the effectiveness of activities on a weekly basis and identify where you might need help.
- Follow the sales process and make phone calls or send e-mails where applicable.
- Review weekly reports to understand company progress in meeting core metrics and targets such as lifetime value, recurring revenue, and cost of acquisition.
- Keep well organised databases and input it into the CRM in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend regular product reviews and share customer feedback with the product team.
- Ensure that useful competitor information (pricing, functionality etc.) is passed on to the product team.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of working in a technology business, ideally within SaaS. Alternatively, if you have experience in a sales role relating to Health and Safety, we’d love to hear from you.
You will also :
- Be educated to A Level as a minimum
- Have a willingness and ability to listen
- Be able to show empathy and understand prospects’ needs and pain points.
- Have a sound knowledge of, and a passion for IT and technology.
- Understand how businesses operate.
- Have analytical skills as the role requires a continual analysis of data and finding insights on prospects.
- Be based in or around Newcastle
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive salary
- 20% personal development time
- Pension contributions
- 25 days paid holiday