Who is your new company?
Your new company is a SaaS start-up that provides a Health & Safety reporting management system. This product incorporates incident management, audits & checklists, and risk assessments solutions to help companies become Health & Safety compliant. They are passionate problem solvers, with a mission to help 1 billion people become safer at work. You will join a collaborative organisation that cares about their employees and their career progression. Your new company is looking for someone to help them achieve this mission through translating pipeline opportunities into platform users. If you are experienced in software sales with ambition to hit your targets, you will be perfect for this position.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
The customer acquisition role is a key part of the sales strategy and you will be at the forefront of helping your team achieve its weekly, monthly, and yearly KPIs. The successful person will source, nurture and close sales opportunities to meet KPIs. You will work closely with your colleagues in the sales and marketing teams to achieve joint objectives, and ensure customer acquisition. You will:
- Close deals to deliver on challenging sales targets.
- Onboard customers as smoothly and efficiently as possible.
- Maintain and update daily, weekly, and monthly work lists to ensure you are communicating with all accounts at appropriate levels.
- Interact with ‘self-serve’ customers and provide sign up support for them.
- Debrief the team on the effectiveness of activities on a weekly basis and identify where you might need help.
- Follow the sales process making phone calls, sending e-mails and utilising LinkedIn where applicable.
- Review weekly reports to understand company progress in meeting core metrics and targets such as lifetime value, recurring revenue, and cost of acquisition.
- Keep well organised databases and input it into the CRM in a timely and accurate manner.
- Attend regular product reviews and share customer feedback with the product team.
- Ensure that useful competitor information (pricing, functionality etc.) is passed on to the product team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of working in a technology (ideally SaaS) business. Alternatively, if you have experience in a sales role relating to Health and Safety, we’d love to hear from you. You will also:
- Be educated to A Level as a minimum.
- Have a willingness and ability to listen.
- Be able to show empathy and understand prospects’ needs and pain points.
- Have a sound knowledge of, and a passion for IT and technology.
- Understand how businesses operate.
- Have analytical skills as the role requires a continual analysis of data and finding insights on prospects.
- Be based in or around Newcastle
What’s in it for you?
- £25-30k basic salary with an OTE of £54k
- 20% personal development time
- Weekly sales coaching 121s
- Pension contributions
- 25 days paid holiday
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.