Is this you?
Do you want to make the world a safer place?
Do you want to sell software to the likes of Siemens, Travis Perkins and the English Football League?
Are you an excellent communicator with analytical and problem-solving skills who can quickly build rapport with potential clients?
If so, this is your opportunity to join a team with the mission to make 1 billion people safer at work.
What’s in it for you?
If that mission wasn’t enough, take a look below at the other perks of joining this software company as a Customer Acquisition Executive:
- 25k-30k basic salary with an OTE of £54k
- Share options so your success is doubly rewarding
- 20% personal development time
- Weekly sales coaching 121s
- Pension contributions & 25 days paid holiday
What you’ll be doing?
As you may have deduced from the name of the role, a Customer Acquisition Executive, simply put, acquires customers. You will achieve this as you:
- Source, nurture and close sales opportunities to meet weekly, monthly and yearly KPIs
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics with a strong emphasis on new business sales
- Develop pipeline through a combination of cold calling, social selling, email campaigns and marketing driven inbound opportunities
- Engage with all of your prospects, undertaking value-based selling and supporting in defining the business case as appropriate
- Manage the end-to-end sales process, engaging with colleagues across the business as necessary including professional services, customer success and product development
- Ensure that all systems are updated regularly to provide an accurate and live view of the customer/prospect at any time
- Follow the sales process demoing the software, making phone calls, sending e-mails and utilising LinkedIn where applicable.
- Attend regular product reviews and share customer feedback with the product team.
Who is your new company?
Your new company is a SaaS start-up that provides a Health & Safety reporting management system. The product incorporates incident management, audit & checklist, and risk assessment solutions to help companies become Health & Safety compliant. With a mission to help 1 billion people become safer at work, you will not only be accelerating your career but you will be inspired by a good purpose along the way. With close to £1m of funding and a start-up team of 20, joining as a Customer Acquisition Executive now will provide learning, progression and a platform for your future success.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Customer Acquisition Executive role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.