Salary: 17,500 plus commission
We are working with a customer centric health and safety tech company based in Newcastle, looking for a customer success associate. They will support early stage users of our client’s innovative software platform, while finding future platform users to convert into pipeline opportunities. If you are a brilliant communicator with a desire to learn, you will be perfect for this position.
Your New Company
You will join a company that specialised in health and safety and incident management. They are passionate problem solvers, with a mission to help people become safer at work. You will join a collaborative organisation that cares about their employees and their career progression.
Your New Role
This is an entry level role, so we are looking for someone who is ambitious, hungry for learning, and passionate about performing well. As long as you are hardworking, they will support you and give you the tools to help you do your job well.
- Ensure that your assigned customers have access to the technology they need.
- Assist in lead generation activities using outreach and prospecting methods.
- Communicate with potential customers to generate pipeline for the sales team.
- Engage free user accounts, find them appropriate solutions and encourages them to consider upgrading to paid accounts.
- Advocate for your customers during meetings with the product and customer service teams.
- Prepare clients for renewals, upset and propose improvements for the product.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate or Entry level experience in a customer facing role
- An understanding of how businesses operate
- Able to engage prospects and understand what makes them buy.
- Strong ability to listen and identify customer needs.
- Strong interest in IT and technology
- Analytical skills as you will be analysing data and finding useful insights for prospects and colleagues.
What you’ll get
- Competitive salary
- 20% personal development time
- Pension contributions
- 25 days paid holiday