Salary: £22-£25k plus commission
Your New Company
Join an AI-driven sales insight platform as they embark on a new chapter of growth. This world class SaaS business has been recognised as one of the market leaders in sales conversation intelligence. The value proposition for this technology is that it solves the biggest headaches for sales leaders surrounding how to close more deals, it turns full sales teams into top performers, and it helps sales leaders understand what’s leading to success in their sales teams. As more business is taken online, this business’ market has expanded making this the perfect time to join a successful SaaS company with a product ambitious businesses want to buy. These businesses include the likes of VMWare, Zoopla and Arco. You can choose between working in the Newcastle office, or fully remote, or a mix of the two.
Your role will involve:
Our client is all about a coaching culture, so your personal and professional development means everything to them. Hence why they use their platform to help onboard, coach and develop your skills. Not only will you be involved in weekly team call breakdown/coaching sessions, you will be a key member of their fast-growing and high-performing team, and ultimately supporting the CSMs to deliver value to their customer base in order to achieve the holy grail of negative net churn. Customer Success is pivotal to the company’s success. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Working closely with the CS team to support in every aspect of the customer journey.
- Contributing to and supporting customer onboarding sessions.
- Contributing to and supporting business reviews.
- Contributing to and supporting customer renewals.
- Gathering insights and analysing data around adoption rates, usage metrics and customer health scores.
- You will champion a customer-centric mentality throughout the entire business to drive adoption and demonstrate ongoing value.
- Learning through the experience to lay the foundations for a great and exciting career in Customer Success.
- Working closely with your manager and Customer Success team, to strategize on Appropriate Customer Experience (AX), key Customer Success Initiatives, and best practices of optimising how they work as a team. EVERYBODY has a big voice in how they grow.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- You are people-oriented and data-driven person.
- The drive to be hugely successful.
- Ambition; your goals are probably bigger than your peers.
- Determination; with the right coaching, support and development, you can achieve whatever you set your mind to.
- Commitment, resilience, curiosity and coachability are all likely strengths of yours.
- You also have your reasons for wanting a career in Customer Success but at the very least you’ll be passionate about customers, with a desire to always put their best interests first.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a Leadership team who have successfully grown and exited SaaS companies from ground zero.
- You will work with amazing colleagues who truly care about each other, whom you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization. They are looking to build a big business here in EMEA, and so the growth/development opportunities are huge.
- You receive top class coaching to help you achieve your goals.
- You WILL have a voice, and any suggestions you feel which can make improvements will be heard, and most likely get a response which sounds like “Sounds great, give it a try and see what happens!”
- They invest in the very best tech stack to set you up for success.
- There will be opportunities to travel and work in Boston, USA at the larger group’s HQ.
- Generous base salary and team commission/bonus (and pension).
- Generous share options. Every employee is granted share options as they want to ensure the people who join them are bought into forging a brilliant career and sharing in the company’s long-term success.
If you would like more information on this role, email email@example.com or fill in the form below.