Is this you?
Do you want to join a SaaS market leader in sales conversation intelligence?
Are you an experienced Customer Success or Account Manager that is curious and coachable?
Do you want to be part of a culture that invests in your personal growth?
Are you ambitious and determined to always achieve your goals?
If yes, then this sounds like the opportunity for you!
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to quickly progress to Customer Success Team Lead.
- You will become part of a coaching culture with close exposure to a Leadership team who have successfully grown and exited SaaS companies from ground zero.
- £40k base salary with potential for £20k extra bonus.
- Opportunities to travel and work in Boston, USA at the larger group’s HQ.
- Generous share options – so you are bought into forging a brilliant career and sharing in the company’s long-term success.
What will you be doing?
Not only will you be involved in weekly team meetings, call breakdown/coaching sessions, but you will contribute massively to success through your efforts as a Customer Success Manager. You will do this through:
- Conducting sales handover meetings with the sales team to understand customer challenges and desired outcomes.
- Taking customers through onboarding and shaping their success plan.
- Relentlessly monitoring adoption rates, usage metrics and customer health scores; providing insight to customers.
- Delivering Business Reviews and identifying account growth opportunities to enhance the customer experience and increase lifetime value.
- Strategising with the Customer Success team on Appropriate Customer Experience (AX), key Customer Success Initiatives, and best practices of optimising how they work as a team.
Who is your new company?
You have a voice in how this company grows. This culture is one of the reasons why this SaaS business has been recognised as one of the market leaders in sales conversation intelligence. This software solves the biggest headaches for sales leaders including how to close more deals, turn full sales teams into top performers, and help sales leaders understand what’s leading to success in their sales teams.
Since their acquisition in December 2020, this business has nearly doubled in headcount and has ambitious plans to continue this rate of growth. With these ambitious plans, now is the perfect time to join as a Customer Success Manager.
How to Apply?
We appreciate that you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have and we can deal with the rest. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Customer Success Manager role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.