Salary: £28-£34k plus commission
Your New Company
Join an AI-driven sales insight platform as they embark on a new chapter of growth. This world class SaaS business has been recognised as one of the market leaders in sales conversation intelligence. The value proposition for this technology is that it solves the biggest headaches for sales leaders surrounding how to close more deals, it turns full sales teams into top performers, and it helps sales leaders understand what’s leading to success in their sales teams. As more business is taken online, this business’ market has expanded making this the perfect time to join a successful SaaS company with a product ambitious businesses want to buy. These businesses include the likes of VMWare, Zoopla and Arco. You can choose between working in the Newcastle office, or fully remote, or a mix of the two.
Your role will involve:
Our client is all about a coaching culture, so your personal and professional development means everything to them. Hence why they use their platform to help onboard, coach and develop your skills. Not only will you be involved in weekly team call breakdown/coaching sessions, you will be a key member of their fast-growing and high-performing team, and ultimately responsible for helping them achieve great results whilst continuously striving towards the holy grail of negative net churn. Your role as CSM is pivotal to the company’s success. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Working with the Sales team to conduct Sales handover meetings to understand customer challenges and desired outcomes.
- Using this information you will take our customers through their onboarding journey to start to shape their success plan and ensure the shortest Time to Value (TTV) so that they see a ROI as soon as possible.
- Once the customer has achieved initial value, our Customer Success Software will help you proactively and relentlessly monitor adoption rates, usage metrics and customer health scores; providing insight to customers.
- Throughout the customer journey you will deliver Business Reviews and identify account growth opportunities to enhance the customer experience and increase lifetime value (LTV).
- Finally, a key piece of the jigsaw….retention. Retention is key to any SaaS business and the amazing customer experience you deliver will help improve retention rates and contribute towards customer growth, meaning you will have a big role to play in taking the company forward.
- Working closely with your manager and Customer Success team, to strategize on Appropriate Customer Experience (AX), key Customer Success Initiatives, and best practices of optimising how they work as a team. EVERYBODY has a big voice in how they grow.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Ideally looking for at least 2 years of experience working as a Customer Success or Account Manager (or similar role).
- The drive to be hugely successful
- Ambition; your goals are probably bigger than your peers.
- Determination; with the right coaching, support and development, you can achieve whatever you set your mind to.
- Commitment, resilience, curiosity and coachability are all likely strengths of yours.
- You also have your reasons for wanting a career in Customer Success but at the very least you’ll be passionate about customers, with a desire to always put their best interests first.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a Leadership team who have successfully grown and exited SaaS companies from ground zero.
- You will work with amazing colleagues who truly care about each other, whom you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organization. They are looking to build a big business here in EMEA, and so the growth/development opportunities are huge.
- You receive top class coaching to help you achieve your goals.
- You WILL have a voice, and any suggestions you feel which can make improvements will be heard, and most likely get a response which sounds like “Sounds great, give it a try and see what happens!”
- They invest in the very best tech stack to set you up for success.
- There will be opportunities to travel and work in Boston, USA at the larger group’s HQ.
- Generous base salary and commission/bonus (and pension).
- Generous share options. Every employee is granted share options as they want to ensure the people who join them are bought into forging a brilliant career and sharing in the company’s long-term success.
If you would like more information on this role, email email@example.com or fill in the form below.