Want to work for a SaaS company with $66m in series B funding and clients including HP, Puma, eBay and Shopify?
Do you have 3+ years of Account Executive experience in SaaS or eCommerce?
Do you have the drive and hunger to do your own outbound prospecting?
What’s in it for you?
- £60-75k basic salary with uncapped commission (£120-150k)
- Remote-first work
- Health, dental and specialist coverage from day one
- Startup environment where you can grow into leadership as the team scales
What you’ll be doing?
- Tailor your software demos to meet the needs of the individuals you speak with and close deals to meet sales goals including platform users, revenue and total shipment volume.
- Uncover prospective clients’ business needs and help them grow their business and solve their end customers’ problems.
- Proactively engage with prospective enterprise-level users generating your own pipeline of opportunities through outbound calls, emails and socials.
- Become a platform expert in order to represent the company at industry events and on-site sales visits as needed.
Who is your new company?
Your new company boasts of improving the post-purchase experience for Gymshark, Rakuten and Dell among many other enterprise-level clients. Their strong product-market fit is evident in their $20m Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), largest deal of $3m ARR and 13,000 customers.
The platform helps retailers and marketplaces shorten fulfilment time, saves money on each shipment and improves the post-purchase experience in order to drive loyalty and sales. It offers extensive reporting capabilities on shipping tracking, carbon emissions, customer returns and even covers pre-purchase marketing.
Having received $66m in series B funding in 2021 and having been profitable since 2014, there are few SaaS companies in a stronger position than your new company.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Enterprise Account Executive role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.