Salary: £25-£30k plus uncapped commission
Your New Company
Your new company is an award winning Google-only Managed Service Partner (Google’s largest in Europe). They already work with world-renowned exciting brands in numerous sectors including finance, automotive and retail. The company has expansion plans to double their size from 150 to 300 this year and are looking for Business Development Executives to be a part of that. As an award winning company, and having been listed by the London Stock Exchange as “inspiring”, this opportunity will help sales individuals fast track their career to the next level. This company provides Google cloud offerings and therefore are looking for like-minded individuals who are capable at consistently delivering outstanding customer experiences. If you live and breathe customer satisfaction and sales, we want to hear from you!
Your role will involve:
- Identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound calling activities.
- Interacting with prospects via telephone, email, LinkedIn and other social mediums with a high attention to detail.
- Assessing prospects’ needs in order to cater in a personalised and customised way in your outreach.
- Consistently achieving qualified opportunity quotas to hit company objectives.
- Learning how the technologies work to provide a foundation for your future career at your new company.
- Working with the Account teams to continually identify strategic targets.
- Researching your target companies and preparing executive summaries to turn your Account Manager into a guru ahead of their calls.
- Diligently updating the CRM, to stay on top of leads and following-up.
- Shadowing the Account Team in meetings to help you acquire all you’ll need for your next role in the sales team.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 2-3 years of proven excellence in business development, inside sales and/or telesales.
- Proven resilience, persistence, high self-motivation, and ability to work well under pressure.
- An understanding of the changing needs of customers and transformation opportunities.
- Experience in IT/Cloud is desirable.
- Experience using Salesforce/Hubspot, Microsoft or comparable CRM is strongly desired.
- Experience of MS Office or Google Apps and Linkedin/social media.
- Strong understanding of business development and lead development best practices and procedures.
- Proven ability to perform successfully given low oversight.
- 100% reliable and detail-oriented. A drive to execute flawlessly.
- Positive can-do attitude, tireless work ethic and high energy. Driven and self-sufficient.
- Must live and breathe startups with broad responsibilities, crazy busy, dynamic environment, lots of responsibility and lots of fun
- Easily initiates relaxed but informative two-way phone/video conversations with prospects.
- Flexible working, including remote working for 1-4 days per week.
- Opportunity to be closely mentored and professionally developed by experienced sales professionals.
- Extensive sales and technical training.
- Competitive renumeration scheme.
- Pension scheme.
If you would like more information on this role, email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below.