Is this you?
Want to work with growth talent from Graze, Uber, Monzo and Peleton?
Are you smart, emotionally intelligent and a polished communicator?
Want to be mentored by Graze’s former Head of Growth and become an expert in marketing?
What’s in it for you?
- £30k base salary with an extra £10k bonus (based on company performance).
- 121 exposure to a former Head of Growth who has advised more than 40 startups on growth and is an Entrepreneur Mentor at LBS.
- Develop your passion for marketing through working with a notable marketing and growth network.
- Flexibility to run your own side-hustle, work remotely (but close to London), and have flexible hours.
What will you be doing?
Whatever you may think, this company is not a recruitment company, in fact, they don’t use the ‘r’ word. There is no ‘boiler-room’ culture or high-pressure telephone sales. There is a consultative culture of building relationships and expanding networks. Your responsibilities as a Growth Executive will include:
- Onboard new London-based startup clients and connect them with exceptional marketing talent from C-level all the way down.
- Find and build relationships with candidates within the elite marketing network and assess suitability for growth roles you are managing.
- Support in marketing efforts, building content and supporting the marketing community through organising physical in-person events.
- With a consultative approach, advise companies on their marketing hiring strategy.
Who is the company?
This is a commercial strategy and executive search company that leverages the founder’s 14 years of experience in growth marketing. He was the Head of Growth for Graze which was sold to Unilever for £90m. This company develops its clients’ growth strategies and helps hire key people to deliver on this growth. They manage the end-to-end hiring process including technical and company fit interviews. They are serious about diversity; they own a marketing community which is 40% women compared with the 10% industry average. They are looking to hire 4 to 5 more Growth Executives before the end of the year so you will be the first of many.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
Bonus points for those who submit a video introduction…
We look forward to seeing your application for the Growth Executive role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.