By 2038, the HRtech market will have a $28.9 billion value. Do you have the hunger to hunt in this ever-growing market?
Do you want to progress quickly into a closing role?
Do you want to work for an HRtech company that celebrates diversity and values your ideas?
Do you want to help build the UK hub of a company that now exceeds 120 employees?
Is this you?
Are you coachable, results-driven and hard-working?
Do you have at least 1 year ofB2B sales experience?
Are you adaptable, transparent and a great communicator?
Do you thrive off solving problems?
What’s in it for you?
If a culture where you have a voice that is heard wasn’t enough, here are some other reasons why this is the job for you:
- £30-35k base salary with uncapped commission (£45-50k OTE)
- Opportunity to progress into a closing Account Manager role within 9-12 months
- Sell a product that customers love (96% of customers decide to continue after the 3 month pilot period)
- Work for an international company with clients in over 40 countries that will have doubled in size by 2022.
What will you be doing?
Yes, much is required in order to enjoy the benefits of working for such a company. As a Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- With an 80:20 outbound to inbound ratio, your primary responsibility is to generate new business opportunities.
- You will do this by identifying target accounts and prospecting them through a multi-channel approach utilising phone, email and social channels.
- You will not be afraid of using the phone and meeting the weekly outbound call targets.
- You will set up meetings for the Account Managers and sales team so they can demo the software to your qualified prospects.
- Cultivate, qualify and transform new inbound MQLs into quality meetings.
Who is the company?
This HRtech company has over 600 customers including E.ON, Scania & Global Marine Group. They are an AI-powered employee engagement, performance management, social praise and e-learning platform that helps managers create harmonious, engaged and high-performing teams. Their smart-pulse surveys inform management of gaps, concerns and successes within their team. When management acts on these AI-powered insights, company culture is shaped for the better, employees are engaged and leaders are developed. This company was recently awarded Capterra’s Best Ease of Use Survey Software 2020 and boasts over 100,000 daily users. Having received £12.8 million series B funding last year, this company is ready to build its UK hub with 7 new Sales Development Representatives.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Sales Development Representative role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.