We are working with an award-winning tech start-up on the way to becoming the best text analysis platform in the world. If you’re a techie with interests in groundbreaking AI, and data mining, this role might just be for you!
As a fast growing company, they understand the importance their sales team has played in their success. They are in the search for a driven sales development with an interest in sales development or business development.
Your role will involve:
- Performing engaging outreach and building a sales pipeline by engaging with potential customers via phone, email, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, etc.
- Researching target industries and company structures (usually enterprise) to identify key decision makers and influencers in organisations who have a need for our services.
- Understand their platform inside-out and how it can solve each customer’s problems.
- Working with the marketing team to develop outreach and marketing campaigns.
- Managing data of prospective clients in their CRM system.
- Providing in-depth information to the Business Development Team to enable productive discovery sessions with qualified targets.
- Sharing your ideas and feedback – you’ll be a fresh pair of eyes and a valuable member of a tight and growing team.
We’re interested in getting the right type of person for this role, and so previous experience in sales is not essential. We’re looking for someone with the following skills/traits:
- Team player – the Sales Team works together towards shared goals with shared incentives. Collaboration is at the centre of everything.
- Good with people – this role involves speaking to people you haven’t met before
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Positive attitude, open-minded, willing to learn and demonstrable ability to deal with rejection (there will be no spamming, or hassling people with no interest in the company, rather thoroughly researching people who need the platform and pursuing them respectfully. Still, scepticism/bad timing is to be expected…)
- Self-motivated, organised, resilient, and able to work independently.
- Entrepreneurial flair; creative with a love for learning.
- Friendly; they’re a tight team with a great culture and a commitment to inclusion and diversity.
You will be based in a beautiful, modern office in Proto, and surrounded by exciting businesses in Newcastle working in emerging technology. Whether you prefer doing yoga on your lunch, or playing pool, we can work with that. As well as this, your package offers:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and an extra day for every two years you work with us up to a maximum of 30 days
- Flexible working hours
- Home and office, working
- Competitive salary with uncapped commission
- Social budget
- Training budget
If you would like more information on this role, please reach out for a conversation.
ExP is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Telemarketing job. ExP will keep your application and interest in this role under the strictest of confidence at all times. We will not pass any details you give us on to third parties without your permission.