Do you want to join a well-established, award-winning software company? Do you want to sell to the likes of Musto, Twinings or Cancer Research UK? Do you want to be the solution to many retail companies’ problems?
Is this you?
Are you a hungry hunter, driven by earning potential and determined to succeed through hunting?
Are you coachable and willing to learn?
Are you a challenger that can have uncomfortable conversations if needed?
Do you have experience handling objections and establishing rapport quickly?
What’s in it for you?
Your new developing company wants you to develop with it. This is why they give you unlimited access to over 3000 personal development courses and dedicate Friday afternoons to innovation and learning. With a Teams Shoutout channel and rewards for innovation and living the company values, you will be given a voice in this company.
- 30 days annual leave with holiday top-up purchases as an option? Yes.
- Flexible working hours? It’s yours.
- Opportunity to earn double your basic salary of £22-24k? Definitely.
- Protected wellbeing time? Yes.
- A BBQ catered for by the directors? Yes, well it can’t all be good.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
- You’ll work internationally, selling to both the UK and US markets, developing your intercultural skills.
- You’ll generate, qualify and nurture leads, depending on their sales-readiness, until they are ready to meet the senior sales team.
- You will utilise email, LinkedIn and the telephone to pro-actively engage with prospects promoting the award-winning software.
- Operating on a customer centric model, you will go above and beyond in creating the highest quality customer experience.
Who is your new company?
With customers like Musto, Twinings and Cancer Research UK and hundred more, it’s evident that your new company provides an innovative solution for their incredibly diverse range of Retail customers. Having won numerous awards including the IT Europa SaaS Awards & UK Cloud Awards, these cloud-based solutions include EPoS and eCommerce solutions with reporting and analytics dashboards to help their customers make data-driven decisions.
With many retailers having stock issues due to the effects of COVID-19, you can help these retailers have peace of mind through this stock management solution.
How to apply:
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.