Salary: £30-55k plus commission
Your new company:
Join an AI-driven sales insight platform as they embark on a new chapter of growth. This world class SaaS business has been recognised as one of the market leaders in sales conversation intelligence. The value proposition for this technology is that it solves the biggest headaches for sales leaders surrounding how to close more deals, it turns full sales teams into top performers, and it helps sales leaders understand what’s leading to success in their sales teams. As more business is taken online, this business’ market has expanded making this the perfect time to join a successful SaaS company with a product ambitious businesses want to buy. These businesses include the likes of VMWare, Zoopla and Arco. You can choose between working in the Newcastle office, or fully remote, or a mix of the two. Your new company has an NPS score with sales leaders that is consistently in the high 70s, building valuable and growing relationships with customers globally.
Your role will involve:
During the company’s formative years, referrals and an informal partner network were pivotal to their success – one of the biggest contributors to customer acquisition and revenue, which they’re now looking to ramp up. The Partnerships Manager will be instrumental in acquiring, engaging, educating and exciting a referral network of Sales Training providers, complimentary SaaS and Telecom vendors and those with a strong market reach to great fit sales teams. With limited time and focus to date, an informal community of partners of around 50 partners already exists and has introduced amazing opportunities and customers. They’re looking to take this to the next level in identifying and introducing their sales teams to those they can help accelerate sales conversation outcomes and revenue. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Expanding the 50 strong partner community to make it 500 strong which will lead to a referral hub that generates recurring revenue by making intros to the sales team.
- Managing your time well in order to dedicate the right time/resource to acquiring, engaging and educating partners through 121 and mass marketing.
- Creating a source of leads and opportunities for the sales team.
- As a new dedicated role, there is a blank canvas and scope for the right individual to help create and shape this area of the business and have the autonomy to make their own – there are a few potentials in the customer base, but the rest are out there to find.
- As a key role within our sales team, you will reporting to the VP of Sales.
- Through varied channels of outbound activity, identifying, introducing and selling partner opportunities that leads to sales opportunities – this is the measure of success.
- Using your ability to form strong personal relationships and coordinate with the marketing team in leading content and events to stay top of mind.
- Working closely with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams, to identify opportunities and optimise for the business and will contribute to our growth strategy and future success.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- The ability to take initiative and make things happen – you can’t wait to be instructed at all times – you need to be a self-starter.
- Along a similar vein, you must have an entrepreneurial spirit to take this opportunity, shape it and own it.
- As a successful sales person, you have demonstrated your abilities to create new relationships, make those relationships mutually successful and help turn these into revenue and growth.
- Whilst not essential to have ‘Partner Program’ experience, you will have demonstrated the ability to create leads and opportunities through outreach, a reputation for building great relationships and helping identify where all parties succeed in partnership.
- This company feels that they can be picky – and whilst they know great people are seriously hard to find, if they choose you it’s because they believe in your ability to play a great role in their future – not just ‘do a decent job’.
- Hopefully you feel you have the ingredients and drive to be hugely successful, your goals are probably bigger than your peers, and with the right coaching, support and development you can achieve whatever you set your mind to.
- Commitment, resilience, curiosity and ambition are all likely strengths of yours.
- You will become part of an amazing culture with a Leadership team who have successfully grown and exited SaaS companies from ground zero.
- You will work with amazing colleagues who truly care about each other, whom you can learn from and teach.
- You will experience joining a high-growth/high-traction organisation. They are looking to build a big business here in EMEA, and so the growth/development opportunities are huge.
- You receive top class coaching to help you achieve your goals.
- You WILL have a voice, and any suggestions you feel which can make improvements will be heard, and most likely get a response which sounds like “Sounds great, give it a try and see what happens!” – EVERYBODY has a big voice in how they grow.
- They invest in the very best tech stack to set you up for success.
- There will be opportunities to travel and work in Boston, USA at the larger group’s HQ.
- Generous base salary and commission/bonus (and pension).
- Generous share options. Every employee is granted share options as they want to ensure the people who join them are bought into forging a brilliant career and sharing in the company’s long-term success.
What To Do Next:
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new sales position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
ExP is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Customer Success Manager job. ExP will keep your application and interest in this role under the strictest of confidence at all times. We will not pass any details you give us on to third parties without your permission.