Is this you?
Are you an entrepreneurial spirit and a self-starter who makes things happen?
Do you have the proven ability to establish relationships that transform into revenue?
Are your goals bigger than your peers?
Are you committed, resilient, curious and coachable?
What’s in it for you?
Apart from joining a company with a leadership team which has successfully grown and exited SaaS companies from ground zero, receiving top class 121 coaching, and enjoying colleagues who genuinely care about each other, you will:
- Have a VOICE, your suggestions will be heard, and most likely get a response which sounds like “Sounds great, give it a try and see what happens!”
- Have the very best tech stack to set you up for success.
- Have opportunities to travel and work in Boston, USA at the larger group’s HQ.
- Have a base salary somewhere between £30-55k and commission/bonus (and pension).
- Receive generous share options – so you are bought into forging a brilliant career and sharing in the company’s long-term success.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
During the company’s formative years, referrals and an informal partner network were pivotal to their success – one of the biggest contributors to customer acquisition and revenue, which they’re now looking to ramp up. Your responsibility is to replicate and build upon this. Other responsibilities include the following:
- Expanding the 50 strong partner community to make it 500 strong which will become a source of opportunities for the sales team.
- Creating and shaping this area of the business and have the autonomy to make it your own.
- Through varied channels of outbound activity, identifying, introducing and selling partner opportunities that lead to sales opportunities.
- Working closely with the Marketing, Product and Customer Success teams, to identify opportunities that will contribute to our growth strategy and future success.
Who is your new company?
With customers including VMWare, Zoopla and Arco, this AI-driven sales insight platform has been recognised as one of the market leaders in sales conversation intelligence. The value proposition for this technology is that it solves the biggest headaches for sales leaders surrounding how to close more deals, it turns full sales teams into top performers, and it helps sales leaders understand what’s leading to success in their sales teams.
You can choose between working in the Newcastle office, or fully remote, or a mix of the two. Your new company has an NPS score with sales leaders that is consistently in the high 70s, building valuable and growing relationships with customers globally.
How to apply:
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.