Is this you?
Do you want to work for the market-leading property valuation technology and Estate Agency software?
Are you a highly motivated go-getter who makes things happen?
Are you adaptable to and thrive in changing environments?
Do you embrace personal growth through venturing outside your comfort zone?
What’s in it for you?
If a once-in-a-career opportunity to re-imagine the property industry wasn’t enough, take a look at some of the other benefits for the Account Executive role below:
- £30-35k base salary with achievable OTE (£42-47k)
- 25 days holiday (with option to buy 5 days extra) and day off for your birthday
- Health insurance, pension contribution
- Personal Development Fund
- Yearly company-wide festivals
What you’ll be doing?
Combine your adaptability with the comprehensive sales & technical training you will receive in your initial 2-week onboarding training and you’ll hit the ground running. These attributes and your training will help you, as an Account Executive, achieve the following:
- Primarily retain and grow the customer base through renewals and retentions.
- Proactively outbound call customers to inform them of the vast portfolio of products, partnerships and marketing reach products available.
- Manage time well in order to keep on top of retention and renewals cycles whilst also leading on new sales projects when required.
- Be responsible for around 150 customers who may require your expertise whilst also chasing them for monthly payments.
- Continually develop your product knowledge through internal/external training sessions to become an expert in the property technology space.
Who is your new company?
Since 2007, this company has grown rapidly to become one of the UK’s leading and most recognised consumer brands. This is evident through their 60-70 million website visits per month. Their market-leading property valuation technology and Estate Agency software is transforming the property landscape by delivering more transparency, certainty, and efficiency across every stage of the housing lifecycle for consumers and property professionals alike.
Following their acquisition in 2018, the company has invested in simplifying, redefining, transforming and digitalising all property interactions and decisions. This Account Executive role is vital in contributing to this company’s vision to become the UK’s number one property destination for consumers and property professionals.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Account Executive role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.