The CEO previously took top-performers to Dubai. Will you be going with them next time?
Do you want to sell market-leading proptech software to clients like Barratts, Redrow and Taylor Wimpey?
Do you want to improve your sales ability by closing your own deals?
Can you keep up with the pace of this company which is 680 employees strong and growing?
Are you adaptable to and thrive in changing environments?
What’s in it for you?
If a once-in-a-career opportunity to re-imagine the property industry wasn’t enough, take a look at some of the other benefits for the Business Development Manager role below:
- £30-35k base salary with achievable OTE (£47-52k)
- Gym on site in London – or membership in regional offices nationwide.
- Discretionary annual bonus up to 10% of base salary
- Talent referral bonus up to £5K
- Private health and dental, 7.5% pension contributions by the company, 25 days annual leave, birthday/house move days off, and in-house massage and nail treatments available etc.
What you’ll be doing?
Combine your tenacity and adaptability with the comprehensive sales & technical training you will receive in your initial 2-week onboarding training and you’ll hit the ground running. These attributes and your training will help you, as a Business Development Manager, achieve the following:
- Qualify inbound B2B enquiries and proactively target new prospects (estate agents)
- Conduct demos of the software and close deals with prospective clients.
- Utilise the current customer base in order to introduce one of the 20 software solutions/packages available.
- Be an ambassador for the company at external events and conferences.
Who is your new company?
Your new company is wanting to add to clients like Redrow, Taylor Wimpey and Barratts by adding 6 more Business Development Managers to their 680 employees strong technology company. Their 90% brand recognition is evident through their 60-70 million website visits per month. Their market-leading property valuation technology, property marketplace and Estate Agent CRM software are transforming the property landscape by delivering more transparency, certainty, and efficiency across every stage of the housing lifecycle for consumers and property professionals alike.
Following their acquisition in 2018, the company has invested in simplifying, redefining, transforming and digitalising all property interactions and decisions. This Business Development Manager role is vital in contributing to this company’s vision to become the UK’s number one property destination for consumers and property professionals.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Business Development Manager role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.