Is this you?
Do you want to speak with leaders of companies like Zencargo, Duedil and Brightpearl every day?
Are you methodical, disciplined & self-motivated?
Are you both a confident communicator and a data-driven critical thinker?
Have you worked in a similar recruitment researcher role before?
What’s in it for you?
- £24k+ base salary.
- Flexible working including home and remote working.
- Close exposure to learn from leaders of the world’s most exciting technology companies.
- Opportunities to progress into Senior Researcher and Consultant roles subject to performance.
What will you be doing?
As a SaaS Leadership Researcher, you will:
- Identify new leadership for SaaS companies in line with search criteria.
- Arrange and conduct initial interviews with senior leadership candidates.
- Map target SaaS companies, developing knowledge of various industries, solutions, and how these companies operate.
- Prepare presentations, briefs, regular reports.
- Update and manage information on the database including the addition of new leadership candidates.
Who is your new company?
With a vast list of over 140 clients including Duedil, Brightpearl, Zencargo and MentionMe, your new company is the authority on SaaS Leadership recruitment within the industry. They specialise in building transformational board and leadership teams for fast growth, seed to Series C+ Venture Capital-backed SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) companies globally with over 50% of their roles based outside the UK. The searches are spearheaded by two partners who have vast experience along with a small team that has doubled in size this year.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the SaaS Leadership Researcher position.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.