Salary: £30-40k plus uncapped commission (£45-60k OTE)
Your New Company:
Your new company is a SaaS solution for software developers who waste time spent on old-fashioned developer infrastructures. Your new company is pushing the boundaries of traditional software test automation and quality assurance through intelligent quality assistance. The solution helps its customers spend time on important activities and improves the speed and quality of software development. This technology enables even non-technical users to build, develop and automate from the get-go reducing manual interventions and inputs. This technology is revolutionary in the software development space and it is being adopted at a rapid rate by the software development world which is leading your new company to hire 2 new SDRs to accelerate that growth and meet the demand for this technology.
Your New Role:
As an SDR, you will:
- Generate and qualify new opportunities across medium to large enterprises that fall within your new company’s ICP (Ideal Customer Profile).
- Be predominantly focused on outbound activity in order to open doors and introduce potential customers to the solution.
- Work hand in hand with the AEs and Founders to build upon existing success and continue to shape the company’s future.
- Evangelise the product, open doors to opportunities, and consistently hit targets.
- Understand your customers’ needs (Senior QAs or CTOs) and how your solution can solve any challenges they have.
- Be a strategic guide for your customers’ digital transformation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 1-2 years of professional experience in B2B sales, sales development, or demand generation (preferably in SaaS, DevOps or QA).
- Comfortable connecting with cold prospects by email, phone, and in-person and understand the importance of cold outreach.
- Strong communicator with excellent written/verbal skills so you can clearly deliver messaging to help customers understand value.
- Comfortable, excited and have the ability to thrive working in a fast-paced, start-up, continually changing environment.
- High-energy, driven with strong technical aptitudes and natural sales instincts.
- It’s preferable that you have a strong social media presence and knowledge of how to leverage these platforms for social selling.
- Experience using a CRM (bonus points for Hubspot).
- Winner’s mentality – you aren’t deterred by challenges or setbacks and take ownership of your own success.
- You are curious and seek opportunities to learn and understand the nuances of our product with the ability to think critically about improving the go-to-market strategy.
- You’ll compete, but above that, you’ll collaborate and be a team-player sharing what is working for you in order to help the team win.
- You’ll look for the recognition/reward that comes from consistently performing, something that your new company will make happen.
What You’ll Get:
- Competitive Package, including generous and achievable commission (£40-55k OTE)
- A defined, transparent, career path in SaaS Enterprise Sales.
- Remote/flexible working
- Home office set up allowance.
- Generous allowance to choose your laptop or MacBook.
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing initiative and allowance.
- Training/personal development budget of a minimum of £500 per year
- Take your birthday as a holiday every year!
- Holiday allowance of 25 days which increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years.
- Mentorship opportunities from the highly experienced, tested, leadership team.
What To Do Next:
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: email@example.com.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new sales position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.