Is this you?
Do you have a winner’s mentality?
Are you curious and seek opportunities to learn and understand the nuances of the solution you sell?
Are you a team player and willing to share what’s working for you to contribute to team wide success?
Are you confident contacting cold prospects by phone, email and in-person to generate new business?
Do you have B2B sales experience generating pipeline opportunities?
What’s in it for you?
With your new company on a defined and transparent path to revenue, you also will be on a defined and transparent path to an Enterprise Account Executive and closing role. If progression wasn’t enough for you, the following perks and benefits may pique your interest:
- Generous and achievable commission (£40-55k OTE)
- Home office set up allowance (including a Macbook) for your remote/flexible working.
- Wellbeing initiative & personal development allowances.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days which increases by one day per year of service up to 5 years – take your birthday off every year!
- Mentorship opportunities from the highly experienced, tested, leadership team.
- Private health insurance
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
Your primary responsibility is to generate and qualify new business opportunities across medium to large enterprises becoming an expert in helping companies transform digitally. You will also:
- Be predominantly focused on outbound activity in order to open doors and introduce potential customers to the solution.
- Work hand in hand with the AEs and Founders to build upon existing success and continue to shape the company’s future.
- Evangelise the product, open doors to opportunities, and consistently hit targets.
- Understand your customers’ needs (Senior QAs or CTOs) and how your solution can solve any challenges they have.
Who is your new company?
Can you develop software? No? Well through your new company’s software solution, you can! Anyone can!
Your new company is a SaaS solution enabling non-technical users to build, develop and automate software. They also push the boundaries of traditional software test automation and quality assurance through helping their customers spend time on important activities improving the speed and quality of software development.
You and many others are being hired because your new solution is in high demand. Do you have a colleague who you’d like to continue working with? Apply with them. The more curious, confident and coachable B2B salespeople, the merrier. There’s space for you both!
What To Do Next:
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.