Is this you?
Want to join a fast-growing £180m online booking industry?
Want to learn how to build a tech startup from day one?
Want to be a vital contributor to growing a SaaS company, where your ideas are highly valued?
What’s in it for you?
- £25-30k basic salary with uncapped commission (£35-40k OTE).
- Be mentored by experienced tech and sales individuals experts with over 40 years of experience.
- Unlimited opportunity for growth as the first hire in the company.
What will you be doing?
- Contact estate agents, health centres and other SMEs primarily through the phone, but also using email, video and social media.
- Demo the software platform and close deals through a consultative sales approach.
- Hit revenue targets and KPIs consistently to increase your rewards.
Who is the company?
With the online calendar booking software industry projected to grow to £443m over the next 5 years, this company is wanting to disrupt this market. Your new company is an online booking and calendaring platform that helps estate agents, health centres and many other SMEs to save time organising their schedules. This software cuts out unnecessary phone calls helping users to double their inbound conversion rates and reach new levels of productivity. This SaaS Sales Executive position is vital for the realisation of this growth.
Are you ready to be part of this journey?
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the SaaS Sales Executive role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.