IS THIS YOU?
- Are you a self starter who loves helping solve problems?
- Do you understand technology and how to help others use it?
- Do you like building things?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Opportunity to be first on the ground helping onboard new customers
- Working closely with the founders of the business
- £25-30k Salary
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Helping new customers onboard and use the technology
- Map out how customers find success in the technology
- Get feedback on what customers like and dislike, and feedback to the business about new features needed
- Look for opportunities to create partnerships with agencies that will support growth
WHO IS YOUR NEW COMPANY?
With the online calendar booking software industry projected to grow to £443m over the next 5 years, this company is wanting to disrupt this market. Your new company is an online booking and calendaring platform that helps estate agents, health centres and many other SMEs to save time organising their schedules. This software cuts out unnecessary phone calls helping users to double their inbound conversion rates and reach new levels of productivity.
Are you ready to be part of this journey?
HOW TO APPLY?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Sales development Representative role.To view other roles available, visit the job board here.