Do you have…
- A desire to learn about revolutionary digital transformation technology?
- The ability to remain resilient in the face of mistakes and losses?
- A desire to break through barriers and over achieve targets?
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment?
Do you want…?
- A salary of £25k with £10k commission.
- Hybrid office/home working.
- 24 days’ annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays (+ Incremental holiday allowance).
- 3 CSR days, where you can use your time for the benefit of your local community.
- An inclusive and supportive team environment, where your ideas are respected and encouraged.
- Quality maternity/paternity policies, discounts at various retailers, food outlets, and cinemas & free eyesight tests.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will :
- Solve SMB & Enterprise customers’ digital transformation challenges.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and lead customers along their respective roadmaps.
- Creatively phone, email and message on LinkedIn to reach out to prospects and create new opportunities.
- Nurture leads into opportunities and book meetings with prospects while handling introductions for the senior sales team.
What are you selling?
You will be selling innovative digital transformation solutions for a Managed Services Provider (MSP) based in York. This often involves transforming customers’ internal, old-fashioned systems and processes to cloud-based solutions. Having thrived during the recent pandemic with over 150 members of their team they are looking for a tenacious and driven Sales Development Representative to join the team. You will work in a modern MSP that partners with Microsoft and other software companies whilst enjoying plenty of opportunities for growth and high earning potential.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Sales Development Representative role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.