Who is your new company?
Your new company is an innovative technology MSP (Managed Services Provider) based in York that is specialising in providing digital transformation. This often involves transforming customers’ internal, old-fashioned systems and processes to cloud-based solutions. Having thrived during the recent pandemic at around 150 members of staff they are looking for tenacious and driven Sales Development Representatives to join their fast-growing sales team. This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a passion for tech, a desire to learn, and a startup mindset. You will work in a modern MSP that partners with the likes of Microsoft with plenty of opportunities for growth and high earning potential.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
As a Sales Development Representative, you will :
- Understand SME and Enterprise level customers’ transformation requirements and how your solutions can solve their challenges.
- Be the first point of contact for new business prospects and lead customers along their respective roadmaps.
- Foster active communication and engagement through phone, email and LinkedIn outreach with prospects to create new opportunities.
- Be creative in these outreach strategies and develop unique ways to increase your network of potential leads.
- Nurture leads into opportunities and book meetings with prospects while handling introductions and follow up with senior sales team.
- Collaborate with colleagues and support the senior sales team on outbound strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- Be a strategic guide for your customers’ future digital transformation.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
You will need to be engaging, and able to translate your love for and expertise of technology to your potential clients. You will understand the challenges your customer face and be able to articulate clearly how your company’s products can solve those problems. You will have:
- 1 years’ experience of selling technical products or services
- A desire to learn and an interest in technology
- The ability to remain resilient at the face of mistakes and losses.
- A desire to break through barriers and over achieve targets.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
What’s in it for you?
You will be part of a fun and safe working environment where everyone is rewarded for their efforts, and encouraged in their ambitions. These rewards include:
- A salary of £25k with £10k commission.
- Work from home if you want with a few days training in the office in your onboarding.
- 24 days’ annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays.
- Incremental holiday allowance.
- 3 CSR days, where you can use your time for the benefit of your local community.
- An inclusive and supportive team environment, where your ideas are respected and encouraged.
- A benefits package that includes an enhanced maternity and paternity policy, an Employee Assistance Program, and ongoing training to accelerate your career.
- Discounts at various retailers, food outlets, and cinemas.
- Free eyesight tests.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.