IS THIS YOU?
- Do you love working with great people?
- Do you have passion for success and achieving your goals?
- Care about making data based decisions and helping exciting consumer companies?
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- World class coaching and enablement, along with mental health counseling support
- Pension, share options and home office allowance
- An amazing team to work with
- Structured, proven progression opportunities
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Prospect into cold target accounts using cold calling 2.0 / predictable revenue methodology.
- Nurture great relationships with prospects by both phone and email to engage them in conversation.
- Carry out initial qualification to identify prospect pain points and challenges whilst aligning the solution and benefits.
- Communicate the various value propositions of the platform to multiple stakeholders through account-based selling.
- Become a trusted advisor, able to educate and advise prospects on how the platform can help them.
- Match and contribute to the positive attitude, high levels of energy and drive already established in the team.
- Meet and exceed quotas on a monthly basis.
WHO IS YOUR NEW COMPANY?
Founded in 2015 and headquartered in London and New York, this company is a consumer research SaaS platform for the world’s biggest and fastest growing brands. Their easy-to-use, self-serve dashboard is coupled with on-demand research expertise, empowering anyone to quickly conduct high-quality research and be continuously tapped into the consumer.
Some of the notable brands leveraging continuous insights to put the consumer’s voice at the center of their business include Unilever, Santander, Walgreens/Boots, Klarna, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Trustpilot, JCDecaux among many others. To date, they have raised $90 million in venture capital with backing from investors such as Kismet, Schroders, and NEA.
They are a flexible employer and continue to work with the team on the ground to navigate our way through the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic together.
As a company, they aren’t a fully remote company and place strong emphasis on teams being able to meet, and spend time together in a safe and flexible environment regularly, as well as being able to travel to meet customers when rules and safety considerations permit. We always want to ensure that it is balanced against having a healthy approach to flexible working/working from home and nurturing your life outside of work as well as in work.
With that in mind, we have a permanent office location in Shoreditch, London, where our team spend time together on a weekly basis. We don’t set specific rules, but expect folks to spend time with the team in the office on average 3 days per week.
HOW TO APPLY?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Sales development Representative role.To view other roles available, visit the job board here.