Do you want opportunities to progress quickly at a tech company? Do you want to sell to the likes of Adidas, Trivago or Samsung? Do you want 121 coaching for personal development?
Is this you?
Are you a team player with a “we before me” mentality?
Are you a challenger that can have uncomfortable conversations if needed?
Are you adaptable and competent at talking to various personalities, understanding their needs quickly?
Do you get satisfaction from personal growth, learning and expanding your knowledge?
What’s in it for you?
Your new growing company wants you to grow with it. This role is an inbound SDR role and a natural path is to become an outbound Business Development Representative, an Account Executive or join the Partnerships team. Since your new company is growing so rapidly with 5 new SDR hires, new roles will form during growth and specialisation within specific sectors is also an option. Endless opportunities – what is your preference?
- Stock options? Yes.
- Money allocated to take part in sports each year? It’s yours.
- Free breakfast? Definitely.
- Free books? Yes.
- Health & sickness insurance? Absolutely.
- Pension plan? Of course.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
You will work in an international work environment with colleagues from Australia, Italy, US, Belgium, UK, Sweden…the list goes on, developing your intercultural skills. As an SDR, you:
- Act as a bridge between marketing and sales.
- Communicate effectively using email, phone, socials and the website chat, to qualify and convert inbound leads into qualified opportunities for the sales team.
- You also work closely with Account Executives to ensure that handovers work smoothly, the right leads are being qualified, and that your new company provides a stellar customer experience.
- You will become a highly competent communicator.
Who is your new company?
With customers like Adidas, Trivago, Samsung and hundreds more, it’s evident that your new company provides a reliable and trusted solution. Your new employer is a marketing data platform that collects data from different channels including Google Ads and Facebook, before transforming the data into valuable insights to help companies become future-proof and data-driven.
There is currently 4 team members in this SDR team. With recent additions to the marketing efforts the SDR team is being overwhelmed by leads and require support converting them, hence why you are so vitally important to your new company.
How to apply:
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.