Salary: €33k plus uncapped commission (€12k OTE)
Your New Company:
Your new company is a SaaS solution for cloud developers who waste time spent on old-fashioned developing infrastructures. Your new company has received just over €3 million in their last round of funding last year. Through utilising Kubernetes and an automation engine, this technology helps its customers spend time on important activities and saves them from spending unnecessary time on setting up environments, troubleshooting continuous integration, waiting for tests and writing configurations files. This solution helps developer teams test as they code and maximises their use of paid-for cloud resources only when they are working and not in down time.
Your New Role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Understand your customers’ needs (cloud developers) and how your products can solve any challenges they have.
- Generate and mine leads throughout the globe (especially in the North America market) through extensive research into the ideal customer profile (ICP).
- Foster active communication and engagement with prospects through email to create new leads and sales opportunities.
- Through effective communication, nurture leads into opportunities and book meetings for prospects with the VP of Sales.
- Collaborate with the VP of Sales on outbound strategies and lead generation opportunities.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
Although this solution is specifically for cloud developers, it is not expected that you already have expert cloud development knowledge. The following is expected though:
You will have:
- Exceptional English ability which is evident in written and spoken communication.
- Evidence of a diligent work ethic through prior work experience.
- A desire to learn and an interest in technology (cloud/software).
- Preferably 1 year SaaS SDR experience.
- The ability to remain resilient at the face of mistakes and losses.
- The curiosity to ask intelligent questions.
- Ambition and a desire to break through barriers and over achieve targets.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing, start-up environment.
- A methodical, strategic and organised mindset and approach to prospecting new accounts.
- Transparency, honesty and integrity.
What You’ll Get:
- A salary of €33k with €12k commission.
- Unparalleled learning through working closely with and having exposure to the CEO, Head of Sales and Head of Marketing.
- Remote working if desired.
- 30 days holiday.
- €2k education budget for personal development.
What To Do Next:
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new sales position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.