Do you want to sell cutting edge marketing technology to clients such as McAfee, Samsung & Nestle?
Do you want to fly to Boston for a yearly sales kick off with the team?
Are you open, transparent, data-driven and willing to have fun?
Do you have experience in lead generation and sales development?
What’s in it for you?
If joining an ever-growing business with a work culture that encourages learning, innovation and fun isn’t enough, the following perks and benefits may pique your interest:
- €40-52k base salary (€50-80k OTE) with generous share options.
- A variety of progression opportunities including AE and SDR Management.
- You will become part of a smart team which grew up in the Mobile First world.
- Fun team days/nights: Table Tennis table, poker nights, beer days, team outings plus fitness wellbeing facilities.
What will you be doing?
Yes, much is required in order to enjoy the benefits of working for such a company. As a Sales Development Representative, your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Analyze and identify how the software can eliminate the clients’ engagement and retention challenges.
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication such as email, research and social media to introduce the company’s product and services and identify appropriate buyers within the target market.
- Work with the Business Development Managers to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet monthly/quarterly revenue goals.
Who is your new company?
This company is a leading Marketing Technology Stack provider, rated one of the ‘25 Highest Rated Private Cloud Computing Companies to work for’; helping brands redefine their customer engagement in the mobile era. With engagement in over 450 million devices, the company is a fast-paced startup that helps businesses run smart marketing efforts in their effort to reach the customer. Brands use the platform to drive long-term, personalised and context-based engagement across channels to help achieve increased customer retention as well as customer lifetime value (LTV).
In just seven years since its inception, this company already spans 35 countries with offices in San Francisco, Singapore, Berlin, Jakarta, and Bengaluru.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
Otherwise, please email Callum Richardson on email@example.com or hit him up on LinkedIn and message him there.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Sales Development Representative role. To view other roles available, visit the job board here.