Salary: £30k plus uncapped commission (£15k OTE)
Your New Company:
Your new company is a fast-growing SaaS startup, at pre Series-A funding who has been growing quicker than ever during COVID-19. Their product is a brand management SaaS platform that harnesses AI to empower marketing teams to monitor their performance, secure better distribution, and accurately define their competitive advantage for better market share.
If you’re a driven sales development rep looking for a lively working environment, you’re looking at the right place. You’ll be at the forefront of innovation in brand management and sell to big, global businesses and smaller, hungrier brands. Your ideas will be listened to, you will be given support in their execution, and have ownership and credit for your work.
Your New Role:
As an SDR you will:
- Create brand awareness
- Prospect new accounts
- Qualify leads and hit your KPIs of outbound activities and meetings booked for the AEs
- Hit your monthly target of generating 6 opportunities per month for the sales team
- Contact prospective customers to promote products through a variety of channels
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales, being conscious of all marketing initiatives while working towards company sales objectives
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
In order to join the UK team as an SDR, you will need:
- 6 months to 1 year of experience in a SaaS sales role and within a start-up environment.
- Demonstrable success in achieving targets.
- Proven process for researching and cold calling prospects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Drive, coachability and a growth mindset
- Motivation to improve their own skills and help drive team success
- Ability to convey passion and enthusiasm for our business
- Confident, open, and trustworthy
- Dynamic, focused and with a clear will to succeed
- A team player who can take accountability and direction
- Desire to build a career and move into a leadership position within the organisation
- Keen to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in wherever the business needs you
What You’ll Get:
- Sales commission structure – £15k OTE
- Opportunity to work with a global team with offices in Johannesburg and Philadelphia
- Share Long-term incentive plan
- Private Medical Insurance
- 25 days annual leave
What To Do Next:
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: email@example.com.