Salary: £18,500 plus commission (£30k OTE)
Your New Company
Your new company is a SaaS start-up that provides a Health & Safety reporting management system. This product incorporates incident management, audits & checklists, and risk assessments solutions to help companies become Health & Safety compliant. They are passionate problem solvers, with a mission to help 1 billion people become safer at work. You will join a collaborative organisation that cares about their employees and their career progression. Your new company is looking for someone to help them achieve this mission through finding future platform users to convert into pipeline opportunities. If you are a brilliant communicator with a desire to learn, you will be perfect for this position.
Your New Role
This is an entry level role, so we are looking for someone who is ambitious, hungry for learning, and passionate about performing well. As long as you are hardworking, they will support you and give you the tools to help you do your job well.
- Assist in lead generation activities using outreach and prospecting methods including phone calls, emails and LinkedIn messaging to find new accounts.
- Communicate with potential customers to generate pipeline for the sales team.
- Advocate for your customers during meetings with the product and customer service teams.
- Qualify leads and hit your KPIs of outbound activities and meetings booked for the Customer Acquisition Executives.
- Hit your monthly and quarterly targets of generating opportunities.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Graduate or Entry level experience in a customer facing role.
- An understanding of how businesses operate.
- Able to engage prospects and understand what makes them buy.
- Strong ability to listen and identify customer needs.
- Strong interest in IT and technology.
- Analytical skills as you will be analysing data and finding useful insights for prospects and colleagues.
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Weekly sales coaching 121s
- 20% personal development time
- Pension contributions
- 25 days paid holiday
What To Do Next:
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.