£22,000 – 25,000 + uncapped commission
Join an AI-driven sales insight platform as they embark on a new chapter of growth. The SDR team is integral to the success of this tech startup and you’ll be working in a culture of coaching and progression, alongside a seriously skilled leadership team. As more business is taken online, this business’s market has expanded making this the perfect time to join a successful SaaS company with a product ambitious businesses want to buy. You can choose between working in the Newcastle office, or fully remote, or a mix of the two.
About the Role
– Work with colleagues and management to strategise best practices in lead generation
– Generate pipeline through initiating conversations with ideal prospects utilising phone, email, video and social media
– Handle inbound leads, alongside cold calling
– You’ll ideally have some experience of SaaS sales strong desire to progress into an Account Executive position in one to two years
– A drive to be successful and contribute to this small but successful team
– You’ll ideally be confident on the phone, in writing, and on video
– While perfection isn’t a requirement, resilience and coachability is expected
– Remote working if desired
– Uncapped Commission (you can double your base salary)
– Share options
– Become part of an amazing culture with a leadership team who have successfully grown SaaS companies from the ground up
What To Do Next:
If you’re interested in this position, click ‘apply now’ to send us an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role isn’t quite right for you, but you are looking for a new sales position, please contact us for a confidential discussion about your career.
ExP is acting as an employment agency in relation to this Sales job. ExP will keep your application and interest in this role under the strictest of confidence at all times. We will not pass any details you give us on to third parties without your permission.