In his previous company, the CEO made 10 millionaires. In this company, he wants to make 100.
Will you be one of them?
With customers like VMWare, Zoopla and Arco, who will you bring in next?
In a world of toxic sales cultures, don’t you want to make a change?
Are you confident, curious and coachable?
What’s in it for you?
- £22-30k basic with uncapped commission (achievable double OTE)
- You will work closely with a leadership team that has successfully grown and exited SaaS companies from ground zero.
- You will receive top class coaching to help you achieve your goals and coach on your social brand, network and reputation.
- You WILL have a voice, if you have suggestions, the response will likely be “Sounds great, give it a try and see what happens!”
- Post-pandemic(!) opportunities to travel and work in Boston, USA.
- Not only is a pension included but so are share options – remember, the CEO’s goal is to make 100 millionaires and share options are one way to make that possible.
What will you be doing?
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Engage and start conversations with the company’s ideal prospects through phone, email, video and social media
- You will generate and qualify new leads for the Account Executive team to ensure pipeline is generated to meet their ambitious (but achievable) company goals.
- You will strategise with your manager and SDR colleagues to optimise performance – everybody has a big voice in how they grow!
- As well as cold prospecting, you will also handle an ever-increasing volume of inbound (warm) leads.
Who is your new company?
With customers including Siemens, Three UK and Johnson & Johnson, and with their acquisition last year by a market leader in sales enablement software, and with 100% year on year growth, your new SaaS company has a solid foundation to build on for their future success. Their software solution helps gain revenue defining insights into the conversations happening across their teams through call recording and AI. These insights help teams figure out how to close more deals, how to turn full sales teams into top performers and help sales leaders understand what’s leading to success in their sales teams. Recently, one of their customers told them simply, that this solution has helped them “change their sales culture”.
They drink their own champagne and use their own platform to help onboard, coach and develop their own teams. As a Sales Development Representative, you will take part in their weekly 121 and team call coaching sessions which will lead to you being a vital part of their ambitious plans to build a big business here in EMEA.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for the Sales Development Representative role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.