By 2038, the HRtech market will have a $28.9 billion value. Do you have the hunger to hunt in this ever-growing market?
If this is you and you have…
- An ability to take initiative and accountability in reaching your targets
- The curiosity to ask intelligent questions
…then you should read on!
Do you want…?
- £27k base salary with uncapped commission (£12k OTE).
- Hybrid/remote working.
- 36 days holiday.
- The opportunity to be involved in a growing start-up culture where you can progress into future quota carrying or leadership positions.
What will you be doing?
As a Senior Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Understand your customers’ needs (HR Managers and Head of People) and how your solution can solve any challenges they have.
- Generate leads and carry out extensive research to find your new company’s ideal customer profile (ICP).
- Turn these leads into opportunities through phone, email, LinkedIn and other forms of outreach.
- Once these leads have been nurtured into opportunities, book meetings for prospects with the prospects and the closing team.
What are you selling?
Your new company is a SaaS HR solution for companies looking to improve employer engagement and maximise productivity. This cloud-based platform achieves this through surveys, an open-door communication function, messenger and recognition space. This company then leverages people science and coaching to make real organisational change for their clients. This company has recently received Series-A funding of $1.6 million and is looking to expand its sales development representative team to really accelerate growth in the HR software space.
How to apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, apply and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We look forward to seeing your application for this Senior Sales Development Representative role.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.