Who is your new company?
Your new company is a SaaS HR solution for companies looking to improve employer engagement and maximise productivity. The solution is a cloud-based platform that harnesses surveys, an open-door communication function, messenger and a recognition space. These functionalities help organisations have the data to make informed decisions and your new company then leverages people science and coaching to make real organisational change for their clients. This company has recently received series A funding of $1.6 million and is looking to expand its sales development team to really accelerate growth in the HR software space.
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it):
As a Sales Development Representative, you will:
- Understand your customers’ needs (HR Managers and Head of People) and how your solution can solve any challenges they have.
- Generate leads and carry out extensive research to find your new company’s ideal customer profile (ICP).
- Turn these leads into opportunities through phone, email, LinkedIn and other forms of outreach.
- Once these leads have been nurtured into opportunities, book meetings for prospects with the prospects and the closing team.
- Collaborate with other SDRs and your SDR Manager on outbound strategies and lead generation opportunities.
- Be a strategic guide for your customers to lead them to organisational change and improved employee satisfaction.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Preferably 1 year SaaS SDR experience.
- Notable achievements hitting targets in prior positions.
- The ability to remain resilient at the face of mistakes and losses.
- A discomfort about under-performing leading to being anxiously engaged in achieving high results.
- An ability to take initiative and accountability in reaching your targets.
- The curiosity to ask intelligent questions.
- Ambition and a desire to over achieve targets through being financially motived.
- An interest in working in a fast-paced, constantly changing, start-up environment.
- Emotional intelligence and social self-awareness.
- Exceptional English ability which is evident in written and spoken communication.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary with uncapped commission (£12k OTE).
- Hybrid/remote working.
- 36 days holiday.
- The opportunity to be involved in a growing start-up culture where you can progress into future quota carrying or leadership positions.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have.
Everyone will get a response.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.