Is this you?
Do you want to make the world a safer place?
Do you want to sell software to the likes of Siemens, Travis Perkins and the English Football League?
Are you an excellent communicator with analytical and problem-solving skills who can quickly build rapport with potential clients?
If so, this is your opportunity to join a team with the mission to make 1 billion people safer at work.
What’s in it for you?
If that mission wasn’t enough, take a look below at the other perks of joining this software company as a Sales Development Representative:
- Up to £25k basic salary depending upon experience with uncapped commission (£35k OTE)
- Share options so your success is doubly rewarding
- 20% personal development time
- Weekly sales coaching 121s
- Pension contributions & 25 days paid holiday
What you’ll be doing (and why you’ll enjoy it)?
If you’re ambitious, energetic and hardworking, your new company will give you all the tools you need to succeed in delivering a healthy pipeline that can support our ambitious growth. As a Sales Development Representative, you will achieve this as you:
- Drive pipeline generation activities prospecting through phone calls, emails, social media and LinkedIn messaging to find new accounts.
- Qualify leads and hit your KPIs for outbound activities and meetings booked for the senior sales team.
- Ensure that ROI for each marketing activity is maximised by following up on all opportunities by leveraging marketing automation tools
- Advocate for your customers sharing product feedback during meetings with the product and customer service teams.
Who is your new company?
Your new company is a SaaS start-up that provides a Health & Safety reporting management system. The product incorporates incident management, audit & checklist, and risk assessment solutions to help companies become Health & Safety compliant. With a mission to help 1 billion people become safer at work, you will not only be accelerating your career but you will be inspired by a good purpose along the way. With close to £1m of funding and a start-up team of 20, joining as a Sales Development Representative now will provide learning, progression and a platform for your future success.
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
We are looking forward to seeing your application for the Sales Development Representative position.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.