Want to combine your love for animals with your ambition to succeed in tech sales?
Want to be promoted within 9-12 months?
Want access to any training & development program you want?
If the answer is yes, then read on!
Is this you?
Are you a proven self-starter that is intrinsically motivated?
Are you comfortable with pushing yourself outside your comfort zone?
Does building something excite you? That could be building yourself, building a team or building a company!
Do you have a genuine interest in other people and other leadership qualities?
What’s in it for you?
- £27-40k base salary with uncapped commission (£42-55k OTE)
- Share options – you will become a part-owner! The company’s success is your success!
- 25 days paid holiday plus public holidays – taking breaks is essential!
- Opportunity to become an Account Executive within 9-12 months.
- Access to any training & development program desired.
What you’ll be doing?
- Book 25-30 meetings per month for the Account Executives to carry out demos and close deals with veterinary clinics.
- Adopt a multi-channel prospecting approach creating sequences of touchpoints using email, social media and making 80+ outbound calls per day.
- Help build a perfect playbook for navigating a plethora of pain points and objections.
- Leverage technology and sales prospecting tools in order to maximise your success.
Who is your new company?
Your new company has over 350 clients on board with the goal to become a one-stop shop to serve pets, pet owners and veterinary clinics. Since launching in January 2020, their cloud and app-based solution boast over $5 million in payments, 650,000 virtual care interactions and 11,000 app store reviews with a 4.9/5 rating. Their solutions include text chat, video consulting, appointment booking, push notification campaigns and digital payments.
With 30 employees in total including 2 Sales Development Representatives and 2 Account Executives in the UK, and having recently received their seed round of funding, your new company is looking to add 3-30 SDRs over the next year. Will you be one of them?
How do you apply?
We appreciate you may not have an up-to-date CV. No problem, fill out the form below and attach what you have. Everyone will get a response.
Otherwise, please email Callum Richardson at [email protected] or hit him up on LinkedIn here and message him there.
We are looking forward to seeing your application for the Sales Development Representative position.
To view other roles available, visit the job board here.