Salary: £35-45k plus (OTE £70k)
Your New Company
Super successful salespeople love their craft. They join great companies and are enabled to become excellent at what they do. We help organisations to overcome the barriers to having excellent salespeople.
We are looking for a Sales Coach to join ExP at a period of growth to help us maximise the opportunities ahead. Clients love us because we know our stuff when it comes to selling, we are great coaches, we get into the weeds of what is happening and help overcome challenges within the teams we work with.
Your role will involve:
Our Sales Coaches are salespeople. You will have a quota, with targets to deliver through selling coaching services, alongside our other services around training, recruitment, and consulting.
Our coaching and training consists of prospecting, cold calling, pipeline generation, deal management, and closing. We work with job titles from Sales Development Rep, to Account Executive and work with CEOs to help them improve the way they sell, prospect, and manage their accounts.
We believe that coaching should be based on specific evidence observed, so focus on a personal approach listening to calls and reading written outreach to prepare, enabling specific, detailed, and constructive coaching.
Your days will consist of three key activities: Selling, Listening to Calls and Coaching. It requires strong focus and attention to detail, with the ability to remain positive and engaging all day, every day. Similar to the sellers we work with.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- You need to have been an SDR and an AE in a tech company.
- Strong prospecting and qualification skills are essential.
- Specialisms in technology stacks, other areas of the sales process, or mindset/career planning are interesting.
- Coaching qualifications are not essential, but interesting.
- Our values are on our website, but for this role, you need to have the ability to be firm and hold people accountable, whilst providing a safe space to enable growth and comfort to share feelings within coaching sessions.
- You need to be an engaging communicator, both in written, verbal, and face to face scenarios.
- You need to genuinely care about people, and be able to show people that you care, whilst keeping your analytical skills sharp to identify the correct course of action for the businesses we work with and the responsibility they have for keeping the right people in their team.
- You need to love talking to people. You will be doing it all day every day.
- We are a small business, so we need you to be prepared to help us pave the direction we move in. Ultimately, we need you to bring fresh ideas to the table from day one, to help us scale.
This is an ideal role for someone who is looking to move towards leadership and wants to learn how leaders really think and get into the weeds of Sales organisations. If you love your craft and want to double down on working in tech sales, ironically moving into a coaching role with ExP is the best way to accelerate your development and become a legendary leader. You will learn what makes people tick, how to drive changes in behaviour and become an expert in this field. Maybe you already are. Maybe you already have some dedicated fans. Becoming a Sales Coach with ExP will accelerate your opportunity to be a recognised, trusted resource for SDR, AE and Tech Sales coaching.
Aside from the world-class training, we will provide you with everything you need to become an incredible coach, we also provide one of the most flexible work environments you can imagine. Work from wherever you are, with whatever laptop you want, and focus on the clients you want to work with.
- 25 days holiday
- Opportunity to contribute to the formation of the future of the business
- Marketing Support
- Events and Learning Budget
- Yes culture
If you want to apply, prospect John Richardson.
There is plenty of information about him in all the usual places, but we’ll give you a headstart – here is his email address: email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.